RE: Exited with return code -1073741819.

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Exited with return code -1073741819.
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 07:44:29 +1100

HI Folks,

I am not sure for whom you mean error prone - the user, or the compiler.

It seems like after many many repetitions of the variable constructs
representing each bar lilypond just loses the plot and runs out of
resources. It's probably a really obscure bug. It's a use case hardly worth
testing, it being so unusual. This style of coding in indeed obfuscated,
unnecessary, and time consuming to study and fix. Heavy going at the very
least.

I could not see what the fixes were from your email David, unless I am
missing an attachment. What did you do to make this work?

Andrew