Re: Notes on wrong side of stem in triads

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Notes on wrong side of stem in triads
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:46:16 +0200

Hum, well there's another possible workaround, a bad one, but works:

%% Snipp:

\version "2.19"

\relative c' {
  \clef F
  \time 3/4
  \key f\major
  <\tweak NoteHead.extra-offset #'(-1.2 . 0)\tweak NoteHead.rotation #90 a c e>]
  <g bes d> <\tweak NoteHead.extra-offset #'(-1.2 . 0)\tweak NoteHead.rotation #90 a c e>
}

HTH,
Pierre

Hi Dan,