Re: Controlling hairpin length - revisited!

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Controlling hairpin length - revisited!
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 07:07:21 -0700 (MST)

David,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 8:01 AM, Kieren MacMillan [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi David,

> Just so that I have as many weapons as possible at my disposal, are
> there any other parameters which might directly affect the horizontal
> position of the left-hand end and/or the right-hand end or a hairpin,
> or its length?

\after
Hairpin.bound-padding
Hairpin.X-offset
Hairpin.extra-offset

Those are my main weapons.  =)
Kieren.

Here's another solution I cooked up with more granular control of both ends of the hairpin: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-06/msg00176.html

It's not perfect, but might do the job for you.

HTH,
Abraham