Lyrics clash with volta bar in StaffGroup

From: Jonathan Scholbach
Subject: Lyrics clash with volta bar in StaffGroup
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 17:33:14 +0200

Hi guys,

I have a problem with lyrics in a StaffGroup. I would like to set a
choral piece in a StaffGroup-Environment. When there is a volta the
lyrics will be printed too closely to the volta bar. Can you tell me how
to change this without manually adjusting the lyrics at every single
occurence of a volta? If there is no such general approach, how would I
adjust the lyrics manually?

My minimum example is:

\version "2.19.22"

text = \lyricmode { Text. Text as well }

music = \relative c' {
  \repeat volta 2 {
    e1
  }