Re: midifile output name

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: midifile output name
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:26:28 +0200

Hey,

thanks for the tip, but that won't work I'm afraid :-) . It are short etudes, so i can have several scores, two, three or even four on one page. If I'd use the  \book - technique, each etude would be separated by a page break, which I do  not want. It would be a waste of paper :-).

grtz,
Bart

Hi Bart,

you can try something like

\book {
  \score {
    …
    \midi { … }
  }
  \bookOutputName "andante"
}

for each of the etudes, and one \book{} for all the pdf output.

HTH, Simon