Re: Bowing instruction mid-note

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Bowing instruction mid-note
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 20:51:58 +0200

>> Even better, you can place it at the exact (or approximate) time when
>> the bow change should happen, using a music function. ...

>> % Thanks to David Kastrup for the inspiration!
>> after = ...

When will this handy function be part of lilypond?
I mean, are there objections? Would there be more to do than putting it
in the appropriate ly or scm file and document it?
My gut feeling from this list is that about once a month someone is
searching for it. I also have it in my default include file.

Cheers,
Joram