Re: Tags and chord repetition

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: Tags and chord repetition
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 19:04:46 +0200

Alright, I wrote to the Bug list.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de

On 10.09.2016 20:38, Peter Crighton wrote:
I came upon some unexpected behaviour when using a tag on, for example, a markup that is attached to a chord repetition symbol (see below).
How can I fix this, so only the markup and not also the chord repetition symbol gets tagged?

Sorry, no idea. I’d almost say it’s a bug.

Best, Simon