Re: changing staff-size throughout a score

From: Michael Rivers
Subject: Re: changing staff-size throughout a score
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 10:42:55 -0700 (MST)

Well, having staves of different sizes run in parallel is certainly helpful
in some cases. Thanks for showing me how to do that. In other cases, I want
to be able to, say, print an example of a scale in normal sized print,
followed by an arbitrary number of larger staves for students to draw their
own scales. That would require being able to change the size of a single
staff on the fly.