Re: changing staff-size throughout a score

From: Michael Rivers
Subject: Re: changing staff-size throughout a score
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 09:51:12 -0700 (MST)

If this is possible, it would be very nice to know how to do. When making
worksheets, I want to make the examples in regular sized staves and make the
lines for the student responses with larger staves. Sibelius is stuck with
one staff size throughout the whole document. As far as I know, Finale is
the only notation software that handles changing staff sizes with ease. It
would be great if Lilypond could join it.