Re: Choosing glyph variants

From: Erik Ronström
Subject: Re: Choosing glyph variants
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 23:26:10 +0200

I found another workaround: even though the glyph variants share the same
codepoint in the font, the alternative glyphs are actually defined in the
unicode ”Private Use Area”, so they also have codepoints of their own. So I
just replaced all » characters in the lilypond source with the unicode
character #xF101. The drawback is that this codepoint is specific to the font,
so when editing the source files, these characters is not displayed
”correctly”. And if I would like to change lyrics font for the score, the
quotes won’t show up.

Erik