RE: that acciaccatura issue

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: that acciaccatura issue
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:21:05 -0700

Werner,

Apology accepted.

"Minimal" is a rather subjective term. Someone might regard 10 lines as too
much, while another would willing work with 25 - or more.
As I mentioned elsewhere, I do not know what sufficient, or necessary, i.e ,
what should be included and what can be deleted.
I have done trial and error trouble shooting. Be assured that posting is a
last resort.
Another list member just sent to me a revision of my original snippet. He
found the solution (one line) in the LSR. It had to do with the Instrument
Name in Grand Staff. Now if I had omitted the Piano Staff to minimalize it,
he might not have seen the connection.

Be certain, I understand the need for brevity. In no way do I want to
impinge upon the generosity of the members by requiring them to do
unnecessary reading.

What is stopping me from doing a minimal example - if that is defined merely
by the number of lines - is that I lack the knowledge of what to include and
what to omit.

Thank you for Lilypond that has provided me with my piano scores.
And thank you for your concern and attention to my progress.

Mark