Re: that acciaccatura issue

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: that acciaccatura issue
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 18:50:18 +0200

"Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden> writes:

> The two lines have been used toe "rebuild" the template. Yet the
> acciaccatura problem still exists! My solution: eliminate the
> acciaccatura and get on with the rest of the score.

In this case, the acciacatura has not even been a part of the problem,
so I am surprised that eliminating it would have helped.  The problem
would, at least if I understand correctly, have been visible with

<<
   \key bes\major
   { b1 }
   { g1 }

just the same.  The first replies did focus on the acciaccatura since
grace timing is one of the topics where this kind of problem appears
most often, and the example did contain acciaccature so that was an easy
mistake to make.

--
David Kastrup