RE: that acciaccatura issue (minimal example)

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: that acciaccatura issue (minimal example)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 17:45:46 -0700

David,

Thank you for your reasoned reply. Your comments indicate you understand my conundrum. If I use a model from the learning manual (2.18) and something does not work, I do not know what to eliminate.

In the past some of my inquiries have garnered more than one solution. I do not know which one is a general solution or which one is a specific solution.

All responders have been very patient – in a “been there, done that” kind of style.

Also, if I were able to distill a snippet to one or two lines I could (would) have identified (possibly) the error.

Mark