Re: bis

From: erik
Subject: Re: bis
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 03:54:18 +0200

Just the markup would work fine, I don't need correct Midi playback!

Attached is a mockup. I've seen this notation in a couple of old tune books of Swedish traditional music, and I thought it was a common thing, until I started googling for it - seems to be quite rare actually... But it is a very useful thing, as it effectively introduces nested repeats in a very readable way!

Erik