Vertical clash of contents

From: Mojca Miklavec
Subject: Vertical clash of contents
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:33:21 +0200

Hello,

I'm experiencing a weird (ugly) vertical clash inside the scores and
don't quite understand why.

I'm "misusing" lyrics above the stave to add button names. (I
initially tried with "^\markup{}", but didn't know how to vertically
align it.)

The same trick works if the line with lyrics is full, but as soon as I
need to add the third annotation just every now and then (and need to
start an almost empty third line), I get a clash.

I prepared a "somewhat minimal" example in the attachment.

Mojca

PS: please CC me