Re: Centered text lines in markuplist

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Centered text lines in markuplist
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 23:52:45 +1000

Hi David,

I am unable to understand your response. Is my mail not clear? I
explicitly diagrammed what would be good.

At no point in this topic have I offered criticism of any kind of
lilypond, or your work. Others would verify that I am sure.

Whence this aggression in your reply David? It is entirely unjustified.

In English, which I now must assume is not your primary language since
you seem to not understand perfectly polite writing, to say one 'would
settle for something' is one perfectly normal way of saying that such
as solution would be good, fine, and satisfactory.

In what way is the small diagram I included unclear?

My emails have simply been to ask, can this centering be done? It
appears the answer is no. If that is the case, it would be a good
addition to lilypond, but so far I have not suggested that.

Can you provide evidence that I said 'what you do is crap'? At no
point have I implied this in any way. Would you please calm down and
give people the benefit of the doubt?

The example Federico posted does not work right on the last line, but
that is not criticism of anybody. How could it be?

Andrew