Trouble with EPS backend output use

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Trouble with EPS backend output use
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 22:46:00 -0500

Hello List,

I'm having issues embedding EPS files produced in the back end feature in 2.18.x.

Whenever I create it, I cannot adequately open it in, lets say, illustrator, or another vector editor, nor can I embed it in a pages or lyx/latex file without getting errors about the file type.

I once could get it to inkscape, but it it couldn't produce the note heads and various other vector fonts which I assumed were embedded in the file.

I work mainly with Frescobaldi on the front end.

Help?

​Sincerely,

Josh