Lilypond-book question

From: Raphael Thoene
Subject: Lilypond-book question
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 16:20:12 +0000 (UTC)

I have actually subscribed to the list, but it seems that
address@hidden doesn't go
through the filters. There I post it
manually...
Hi Everyone,

as a newbie to lilypond, I read workflow for integrating Lilybond-book
 into LaTeX which is outlined in the
documentation.

I typed the testfile, saved it in a separate folder, but on my mac,
 I get the following message (Terminal)

Last login: Sat Jul  9 17:53:26 on ttys001
Raphi:~ raphaelthoene$ cd lily
Raphi:lily raphaelthoene$ lilypond-book --output=out --pdf lilybook.lytex
-bash: lilypond-book: command not found
Raphi:lily raphaelthoene$ lilypond-book --output=out --pdf lilybook.lytex
-bash: lilypond-book: command not found
Raphi:lily raphaelthoene$

Apparently, I haven’t installed the lilypond-package,
although Lilypond is working on my machine.
Where do I get the lilypond-book-package
 and how do I install it (sudo)?
Or does it have something to do with the command line?

Is there an easier way, e.g. to integrate lilypond-book directly into TeXMaker?

Thanks for your help,

Raphael.