Re: offset for lyrics does not offset the lyric hyphens

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: offset for lyrics does not offset the lyric hyphens
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 11:46:01 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 12:43 PM, BGM [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mr. Morley,  I thought I did open a new thread on the user list...

Well, I only recall one alternative and that is using Harm's (is that the same as Abraham?) stanza script.  But like I mentioned, the numbers end up in various places. Using instrumentName always puts them in the same place.  I would be glad to avoid using instrumentName if I can get things to work out the way I want.  I want the numbers to appear in the same place on every line instead of varying positions.

I'll start a new thread to ask Mr. Harm about fixing the number positions.