Re: offset for lyrics does not offset the lyric hyphens

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: offset for lyrics does not offset the lyric hyphens
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 08:36:07 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 9:26 AM, tisimst [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Also, the hyphen is controlled with the Lyrics.LyricHyphen grob. Likewise, the underscore extender is controlled by the Lyrics.LyricExtender grob.

And I know that you want to keep all \overrides in a \layout block, but a positional \override isn't really appropriate there unless you really meant to apply it globally, which I consider unlikely. Rather, it should really only be used at the individual moment(s) needed using the \once command.

Just some thoughts,
Abraham