ragged-first-top effect

From: Urs Liska
Subject: ragged-first-top effect
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 18:31:30 +0200

Hi all,

is there an automatic way to produce the opposite effect of
ragged-last-bottom?

I'm entering music from parts and have configured LilyPond to copy the
original line and page breaking so I can easily navigate visually
between original and LilyPond score.

The parts I'm copying from start somewhere in the middle of the page
(i.e. as soon as the previous movement/composition ends), so if I have a
manual page break after three systems these three systems are currently
spaced out over the first page. What would be convenient is that the
systems on the first page are pushed to the bottom like I can do with
\vfill in LaTeX.

Is there a way for this short of entering the corresponding number of
empty systems or manually adjusting a top-level markup skip?

Urs