Re: Time signature before end of volta repeat

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Time signature before end of volta repeat
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 10:14:19 +0200

Il giorno dom 26 giu 2016 alle 9:56, Imanuel Habekotté <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I would like to have a time signature printed before the end bar of a volta repeat. Here is an example of what I would like to have: https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/60ssbtzf5s2k8f21/images/2-88fc29efc8.jpg

Instead I get a time signature printed after the repeat.

Hi Imanuel

Welcome to LilyPond.
LilyPond should print the new time signature before and after a line break, just like in the example you linked.
Here's a minimal example:

\version "2.19.43"
{
 \time 2/4
 \repeat volta 2 {
   c2 c c c \break
 }
 \alternative {
   { \time 3/4 d2. }
   { e2. }

Can you provide a minimal example showing what's the problem?
http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html