Re: Restricting cross staff stems

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Restricting cross staff stems
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 03:58:11 -0700

Hi Simon,

In my scores I just add the \crossStaff to one of the parts and it all just happens. I don’t have to use \crossStaff in both connected parts. Am I doing something wrong? If so, it is curious that is works so well (perhaps too well, in this case!)

Andrew

On 25 June 2016 at 8:01:12 PM, Simon Albrecht (address@hidden) wrote:

On 25.06.2016 11:46, Andrew Bernard wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Referring to the attached image, I want the cross staff stems to not
> extend to the top staff, temporarily, for a short section of score.
> Can this be done?

Huh? The last time I looked, you had to wrap the notes concerned in the
\crossStaff{} music function anyway. So it’s always a temporary device,
unless you use \crossStaff as a toplevel music function or so.

Best, Simon