Re: Vertical justification after \pagebreak

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Vertical justification after \pagebreak
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:45:57 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 9:42 AM, BGM [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jacques,

I've been playing with this for awhile.
My summary:  I wanted the chorus on one page and the verses on page two, so I inserted the \pageBreak.  It made two pages, but stretched the score to fit the page by inserting space between the staves.  But I wanted the staves to look normal on the page.

Funny thing is that neither ragged command does anything
    ragged-last-bottom = ##f
    ragged-bottom = ##f

Setting these to ##f means that you are telling LP to space things out to fill up the pages (in this case, by creating extra whitespace between systems). What if you try setting them to ##t, which means DON'T spread things out to fill up the extra white space?

HTH,
Abraham