Re: Chord names font

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Chord names font
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 14:50:27 +0000

On 6/15/16 6:25 AM, "Ralph Palmer" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Greetings -
>I'm getting closer. I'm running LY 2.19.33 under Win 7.
>
>How can I change the size of the chord names, and/or change them to bold.
>I've tried a few possibilities, and looked in the Notation Reference, the
>Internals Reference, and the Snippets Repository, with no luck.

The Internals Reference entry on ChordName says that the ChordName
supports the font-interface (see the bottom of the page).

The font-interface entry in the internal reference says that you can use
font-family (sans or roman), font-name, font-series (including medum,
bold, bold-narrow), font-shape, and font-size.

So something like

\override ChordName.font-size = #-3

should reduce the fount size by approximately 36%.

 % Chord names
\version "2.19.33"
\include "english.ly"

tune =    \relative {