Re: Small flageolet

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Small flageolet
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 18:54:05 +0200

On 11.06.2016 13:25, Andrew Bernard wrote:
New Complexity School scores, which all my work is. Therefore I often need non Common Era engraving concepts. In this case, I need two harmomic indicators for a work for 10 string guitar.

Yeah, but the point is, then you have a chord, don’t you? Attach the flageolet markings to the notes to which they belong, instead of the chord, and it should work, as you said yourself.

\version "2.19.42"
smallFlageolet =
#(let ((m (make-articulation "flageolet")))
   (set! (ly:music-property m 'tweaks)
         (acons 'font-size -5
                (ly:music-property m 'tweaks)))
   m)
{ <e'-\smallFlageolet a'-\smallFlageolet c''> }

Positioning these so that they can be understood is another question.

Best, Simon