Re: Making flags a bit thicker? Changing distance between key signature

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Making flags a bit thicker? Changing distance between key signature elements?
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 09:21:35 -0500

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 6:51 AM, Stanislav Ossovsky
<address@hidden> wrote:
> The code works like charm!
> Thank you.
> So I will try now to prepare the score. Does anybody know how to change the
> distance between key signature elements? Or it is not yet possible? Pardon
> me if this question have already been answered, perhaps I didn’t get it.

Try something like this:

\version "2.19.30"

\score {
  \new Staff {
    \key cis \major
    cis dis eis fis
    \key des \major
    c des es f
  }
  \layout {
    \context {
      \Staff
      \override KeySignature.padding = 1
      \override KeyCancellation.padding = 1

You'll note, however, that the space between the cancellation naturals
and the following signature is unaffected.  I don't know how to change
this in a convenient way, but probably someone else knows.

Best,
David