Re: Unknown marking in Roman print (1710)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Unknown marking in Roman print (1710)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 22:29:20 +0100

On Sun, 2016-05-22 at 12:46 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2016-05-22 at 13:26 +0200, Simon Albrecht wrote:
> > On 22.05.2016 13:01, Andrew Bernard wrote:
> > > Hi Richard,
> > >
> > > When attempting to view your score on IMSLP, I get an error page as
> > > follows:
> > >
> > > You have reached this page because the file you requested has not been
> > > reviewed for copyright, or is currently restricted due to various
> > > reasons. The block will be lifted after the file is reviewed for
> > > copyright and/or other applicable reasons are resolved.
> > > Unless you are the uploader, all files marked "[B]" are blocked
> > > temporarily awaiting copyright review (which should finish in a few days
> > > at most) or will become public domain next year. There are currently 36
> > > files awaiting review, and 182 files will fall into public domain next
> > > year.
> > >
> > > Consequently the score is inaccessible.
> >
> > …for a few days, until it has been approved.
>
> a few hours in my experience...

It's cleared now - I've added the second of the sonatas as well now,
which took less than half the time - no tweaks at all for this one,
apart from the curved tuplet bracket; I wonder did my email "Switching
the direction of slurs in tupletBracketToSlur" get overlooked or is
there no way that a direction can be set to be the opposite to the stems
and beams direction?

Richard