subdivide beams (the correct way)?

From: Nik Repka
Subject: subdivide beams (the correct way)?
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 20:51:52 +0000 (UTC)

I am having trouble getting Lilypond to subdivide beams correctly.  The
default in 2/4 is to beam 32nd notes in groups of 8 (quarter notes).  I can
set subdivide beams to true and change the baseMoment to 1/8 to get the
correct subdivision of 32nd notes (4+4 under one beam).  But then the 16ths
are also subdivided, which is not standard notation practice.

Basically my question is: "Is there a way to subdivide beams only on note
values smaller than 16th?"

Thanks!