Re: score as footnote/footer

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: score as footnote/footer
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:34:31 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the responses.  The score-in-copyright idea does precisely what I
want; it's centered at the bottom of the first and only the first page of a
score.

%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.0"

models =  \relative c' {
  c4-( d-) e-( f-)
  \bar "||"
  c4. d8 e4. f8
}
  \layout {}

tune = \relative c' {\repeat unfold 25 { c4 d e f }}

\score {
  \tune
}

\header {