Notched Trill Help

From: dtsmarin
Subject: Notched Trill Help
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:23:49 -0700 (MST)

Hello,
I created this code but the vertical notch at the end of the trillspan
doesn't perform as I wished.
Every time I change something the space between the notch and the end of the
trill spanner gets messed up.
Do you know how to make this "smarter" so that it auto-snaps to the end of
the spanner no matter what is the spacing of the page?

\version "2.19.38"

notchTrill =
\once \override TrillSpanner.bound-details.right.text = \markup {
\postscript #"0.09 setlinewidth 0 setlinecap
0 0.0 translate
3 2 scale
newpath
0 0.25 moveto
0 -0.25 lineto
stroke" }

\new Staff \relative c' { \override Score.TrillSpanner.to-barline = ##t
\override Score.TrillSpanner.bound-details.right.padding = #1
\notchTrill
c1\startTrillSpan \notchTrill c1\stopTrillSpan\startTrillSpan
c2\stopTrillSpan \notchTrill c\startTrillSpan c c\stopTrillSpan