Re: Coloring volta bracket

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Coloring volta bracket
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 19:21:20 +1000

Hi Spela,

That is a very old version of lilypond from 2009. The most recent stable is 2.18.2. The most recent development version is 2.19.35.

I would strongly recommend that you upgrade to 2.18.2 at least. Any reason why you cannot? People on the list will be far more willing to help with difficulties if youa e on a version that is not obsolete, as very few of us would be running something that old now I imagine.

Andrew