lilyjazz fonts on Mac / Win

From: Christoph Friedrich
Subject: lilyjazz fonts on Mac / Win
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 00:29:12 +0200

Hello

i am still trying to find out why the lilyjazz fonts do not work properly on my
computer (mac os x) and i hope to get some advice here…
The fonts "lilyjazz-text" and "lilyjazz-chords“ were installed in the system
font location, the ones named lilyjazz-11.otf etc were copied to

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/fonts/svg

It says everything ok, but on the mac text and chords appear in a standard
system font.

I did the same on a windows system, and the result seems to be as expected.
(please see examples below)
Could this be a bug?

Thanks for any advice.
Christoph

example code
-----------------
\version "2.19.39"
\include "lilyjazz.ily"

\header{
        title = "Test"
        composer = "Mac OSX 10.11.4"
        piece = "Latin"
}

melody = \new Staff {
  \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Piano"
        \time 6/8
        \tempo  8 = 120
        \clef treble
        \key ees \major
        \relative  {
  c8 d e f g a b c d e f g d e f g a b

harmonies = \chordmode { \set majorSevenSymbol = \markup { maj7 }
ees1:7 fis:maj7
 }

\score{
<<
\new ChordNames {\set chordChanges = ##t \harmonies}
\melody