Re: AutoBeam Behaving Properly?

From: Karen S. Billings
Subject: Re: AutoBeam Behaving Properly?
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 19:18:25 -0600

Carl,

Thanks for the additional detail - it was very helpful - at least for me.

Unfortunately, it is probably a bit too much info for our young (second-year)
viola student.  I'm trying to keep his parts as "playable" as possibly.  He
needs to focus on tuning and confidence at the moment - reading will come with
time - but only if he keeps up with it...

Again, many thanks!

Karen