Re: How can I create from my custom drum note to a pitch? (for fransposi

From: Bernard
Subject: Re: How can I create from my custom drum note to a pitch? (for fransposing)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 15:22:48 +0200

On 01-04-16 12:47, Thomas Morley wrote:
I don't have LMMS, so I use built-in scripts for testing.
The command-line sequence is:

lilypond file-name.ly
midi2ly file-name.midi
gedit file-name-midi.ly
Powerful statements. Thanks.
It turns out that you need to use the full long name to insert new settings into midiDrumPitches. Not:
midiDrumPitches.dba = g
but
midiDrumPitches.dbass = g

[...]

Complete file attached.

HTH,
   Harm
Does work perfect. Thank you very, very much. I am most grateful.

I you would like to create documentation for Lilypond how to create notation for a complete new instrument, like this Djembe example, and you would need my help
I am more then pleased to help. But I assume you have all info you need.

Thanks again. Lilypond is really a powerful tool. And this newsgroup, and especially you are a great help.

With regards,

Bernard