Re: Flag stencil

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Flag stencil
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 20:49:57 +1100

Hi Malte,

Thanks. I am engraving a massively complex work by my colleague, a principal exponent of the New Complexity School, and the flags are very subtle. But in fact, I am able to do precisely as you say and it handles all the cases I currently need with a function that calls straight-flag with different parameters depending on various contexts. I just figured this out now.

Andrew