Re: openlilylib.org programming

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: openlilylib.org programming
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 22:28:17 +0100

On 18.03.2016 14:26, Urs Liska wrote:
new "logo" lettering

Basically, I like it. There are very nice ideas. However, IMO the outline looks a little ‘haphazard’. E.g. I think it would be better if the first letters of each line would form one diagonal line – that would also enhance the ‘OLL’ acronym a little. Even better would be if both ‘side skylines’ made sense, but I don’t know if there’s any possibility for that. Maybe you should experiment a little in that direction.

HTH, Simon