Re: Another Lyrics spacing issue.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Another Lyrics spacing issue.
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 23:57:13 -0400

Greetings,

Yes, this is perfect! I am sheepish to admit that I do not quite
understand the solution. For example, if I were to leave out the first
measure in the code I submitted and then compiled, there appears a
large gap between the penultimate and the final word of the spoken
dialogue? Could you enlighten me as to this? Thank you again for your
solution!

Hwaen Ch'uqi