Re: HELP: Trill line without 'tr' written before it

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: HELP: Trill line without 'tr' written before it
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 00:24:39 +0100

> On 16.03.2016 23:46, Thomas Morley wrote:

>> Why use TrillSpanner at all, with the need to tweak it more heavily
>> than the Glissando?
>

> Because it _is_ a trill, not a glissando?

Is it a trill?

The initial mail wrote:
"I am trying to create a zig-zagged line after a note head, [...]"
Nothing else.

I have to admit I would be surprised if it would really be a Glissando,..
Though using Glissando to print a line from one to the next NoteHead
is the most easy build-in function we have.
So suggested it.

Btw, checkout
http://music.stackexchange.com/questions/42775/move-a-trill-into-the-stave
-About 'scrape', which is what the zigzag-or-trill-line should
represent. One could argue for glissando and trill, I'd say
-Someone else suggested there to use Glissando/RhythmicStaff as well

No idea, why people don't stick to our mailing-lists, though

Cheers,
  Harm