HELP: Trill line without 'tr' written before it

From: George
Subject: HELP: Trill line without 'tr' written before it
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:21:52 +0000 (UTC)

If you'd like a detailed explanation
of my problem you can have a look
at the question I posted here:
http://bit.ly/1WpUjqA

I am trying to create a zig-zagged line after a note head,
currently I am using this code:

\version "2.18.2"
\new DrumStaff \with {
  instrumentName = #"Güiro "
  shortInstrumentName = #"Guir. "
}
{
  \stopStaff
  \override Staff.StaffSymbol.line-count = #1
  \startStaff
  \override NoteHead.style = #'cross
  r4 c4\startTrillSpan e8\stopTrillSpan c8 c4 |
}

but this creates a trill line above the note
(I'd like it to appear on the stave) with 'tr' written before it
(I'd like the zig-zag line to appear directly
after the note head, with no extra text,
just the line.)

How can I accomplish this?

Thank you very much for your swift response,
George