Re: top-markup-spacing problem

From: Sharon Rosner
Subject: Re: top-markup-spacing problem
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 08:13:31 -0700 (MST)

Sharon Rosner wrote
> Oh man, sorry for that!

I should add that between my first and second message I've already found a
possible workaround - adding an empty score using Devnull. But this solution
is far from ideal as it confuses lilypond into using different sets of
flexible vertical spacing values. So for example instead of
mark-markup-spacing, it would score-markup-spacing etc.

Sorry again for the confusion,
Sharon