Re: Use jazz fonts in LilyPond?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Use jazz fonts in LilyPond?
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 09:44:23 -0500

Hi Eric,

> that's a great help!

Glad to know (and Abraham will be, too… after all, he did all of the work!).

> I hadn't thought it was possible to emulate the "title on bar lines" look.

There are numerous ways of doing that; Abraham’s is (IMO) the most elegant.

> I can see LilyPond is *extremely* customizable.

As far as I can tell, it is *completely* customizable. This puts it in sharp
contrast to almost all other engraving applications (the shining exceptions
being SCORE and Amadeus).

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer