Fwd: Re: install frescoba 2.18.2 in Ubuntu

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Fwd: Re: install frescoba 2.18.2 in Ubuntu
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 09:37:55 +0100

-------- Originalnachricht --------
Betreff: Re: install frescoba 2.18.2 in Ubuntu
Datum: 03.03.2016 09:03
Von: Blöchl Bernhard <address@hidden>
An: address@hidden

The headline in the original post was not correctly positioned! The subsequent text to it was NOT written by David Wright but lies in my own responsibility. The headline should only referencing the citation. Sorry for my mistake. Here the corrected version:

I did not read the complete thread and after reading the last posting I will not do that. That is a collection of citation of unverified storys, opinions and wishes. I do not understand the central problem and how to address it to lilypond? And Frescobaldi AFAIK is anothert development team?