Re: fonts.openlilylib.org

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: fonts.openlilylib.org
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 06:48:40 -0700 (MST)

Daniel,

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 6:24 AM, Daniel Contreras [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'm sorry if someone has already said this information, but does anyone know where this website went? Thank you in advance for any info.

I have been in the process of moving the content from fonts.openlilylib.org to a new site and it has just taken me lots longer than expected. I've discovered lots of necessary related tasks that I didn't anticipate at the start and life keeps throwing things in my way to slow my progress. I'll make a formal announcement here when the new site is up and running. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the silence.

Best,
Abraham