Re: install frescoba 2.18.2 in Ubuntu

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: install frescoba 2.18.2 in Ubuntu
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 19:11:26 +0100

Hi Bernard,

Am 27.02.2016 um 18:54 schrieb Bernard:
> Wow, Joram. Thank you very much. Did this work.

Glad it helped you.

> Update the installation documentation with your info would help very much.

There was a similar question just a few days ago, so I take this request
for improvement seriously. Did you find the Linux download page
http://lilypond.org/unix.html before? There is a small "Install"
section. What was missing for you?

- Should it mention the --prefix option?
- Should it mention that you can have several versions installed in
  parallel?
- Was only the Frescobaldi settings part new to you? Should it be
  mentioned?

Where did we loose you?

Best,
Joram