BarNumber instead of shortInstrumentName

From: Remy CLAVERIE
Subject: BarNumber instead of shortInstrumentName
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:05:12 +0100 (CET)

Dear lilypond users,

I would like to place BarNumbers at the right side of a StaffGroup, but I do not see how to do that. I frist used the X/Y-offset properties but it was not a good idea because the distance between staves of a StaffGroup is flexible; so numbers were never really horizontally centered.

My new idea is to use the shortInstrumentName of the StaffGroup context, but I don't know how to read/get the bar number from the stencil properties and then convert it into the shortInstrumentName string.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks a lot !

Rémy