Re: Staff-staff spacing temporary changes

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Staff-staff spacing temporary changes
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 06:48:06 +0100

Hi Andrew,

> Is there a way to reduce this staff-staff spacing temporarily, for just
> a couple of pages? Do I need to post an example?

I don't know, but you can find settings which work for both 2 and 3
staff pages. Just ask yourself where you want the space to go. As 2
staves need less space than 3 you will have some extra space either
above, below or between the systems or between the staves of a piano
staff. You can choose where the space should go by setting the
stretchability of these spacings.

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables

Cheers,
Joram