Re:help needed with project notation strategy

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: Re:help needed with project notation strategy
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:59:58 -0000

It may be just me but I have found midi2ly a bit of a monster. Trying to re-input a score midi previously produced by Lily gives very strange output.

For myself using a second program such as NoteWorthyComposer to input a midi and then using Phil's NWCTXT2Ly.exe on a Noteworthy text file gives better results.

A certain amount of editing will still be required for trills , triplets etc.

regards
Peter Gentry