Re: How do I adjust organ pedal marks vertically?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: How do I adjust organ pedal marks vertically?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:24:30 +0100

On 19.02.2016 16:50, Joseph N. Srednicki wrote:
I am engraving the final movement of Mendelssohn’s Organ Sonata 6.

Just to be sure: Mendelssohn didn’t write any pedal marks, those come from some editor. If you want to make a ‘practical’ edition, then that’s fine; if you’d like to stick to what Mendelssohn wrote, you should get a better source.

Best, Simon