Re: Multi-rest with automatic bar number before and after it

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Multi-rest with automatic bar number before and after it
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 23:08:09 +0100

On 18.02.2016 21:34, Craig Dabelstein wrote:
On this same subject, is it possible to put the span of bar numbers below a multi bar rest e.g. below a 14-bar multi bar rest, have it print (centered) 1-14?

Sounds quite confusing to me: Either you have a MultiMeasureRestText, giving the duration of the rest in whole bars, centered above (or below) the MMR – _or_ you have bar numbers, above staff and at the beginning of each bar. But a mixture of both? I don’t think that is advisable.

Best, Simon